Where Creatives Can Submit and Share Their Work.
Want your work featured and spotlighted by GoodKnocking? GKNET now offers you the opportunity to submit your music and/or creative projects with our all-new one-step process. Whether your an artist looking for airplay on GoodKnocking Radio, or a writer looking to submit an article, we’ll be your platform for boosting your work. Here are the facts:
- When you submitting music, please allow us up to 48hrs to allow music to be added to the GoodKnocking Radio rotation. Complete all fields in the submission form to expedite this process.
- If your choice is to have your music spotlighted on GKNET, please provide a website where an embeddable player can be access (Datpiff, SoundCloud, BandCamp, etc).
- Music is not required to be clean or uncensored, and GoodKnocking Radio leaves the decision on whether to provide radio-friendly music up to the artists/managers.
- The form permits 2 songs to be submitted at once. We encourage artists to submit as much music as possible, but we will use our discretion in capping single-artist submissions based on overall inbound traffic and quality of music.
- Music submitted solely by email will no longer be accepted after February 1, 2017.
- GoodKnocking Radio is now accepting music submissions of all genres!
As GoodKnocking moves towards providing a platform for all artists and creatives, we encourage you to join our mailing list, and to become part of our online artist community. Be the first to know new trends, communicate with us about station preferences and feedback, and learn about opportunities to collaborate in-town and on the web.